Super Vilitra is a combination of two drugs into one and is used as a treatment for two conditions: erectile dysfunctions and premature ejaculation, it is produced by Centurion Laboratories Private Limited which is based in India and made with Vardenafil and Dapoxetine.
Super Vilitra is a single tablet that is made with a combination of 20 mg of Vardenafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine, of which Vardenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) while Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and both are the active ingredient present in the branded medications known as Levitra and Priligy.
How does Super Vilitra treat erectile dysfunction as well as Premature Ejaculation?
Super Vilitra is a beneficial modification of the generic brand of Levitra with 60 mg of Dapoxetine.
Oftentimes, along with erectile dysfunction, a man may also suffer from premature ejaculation. Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation are both common sexual dysfunctions and though these dysfunctions cannot be cured permanently, these treatments can easily be treated with Super Vilitra tablets.
If a man suffers from erectile dysfunction then it is often due to a lack of proper supply of blood towards his penile shaft when the man is aroused or sexually stimulated. An adequate amount of blood is required for the man to have an erect and hard penis, without it he cannot enjoy successful sexual intercourse.
Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction have the cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme which restricts the flow of blood toward the penis when a man is sexually aroused. Super Vilitra contains Vardenafil which is a PDE5 inhibitor, it relaxes the penis and expands the blood vessels lining the penis which results in more amount of blood flowing towards the penis and thus makes your penis hard and erect and treats erectile dysfunction successfully.
Premature ejaculation is a condition in which a man ejaculates sperm in very quick time after initiating sexual contact with his partner. This condition is deeply unsatisfactory for them and when they use Super Vilitra which contains Dapoxetine, this drug delays the orgasm and thus prevents premature ejaculation. Thus Super Vilitra is reliable to treat both these sexual dysfunctions in one go.
What is the Procedure to Use Super Vilitra to treat Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation?
Super Vilitra tablets are to be used if and when you want to have sexual intercourse with your partner. Only one dosage is to be taken in 24 hours, if you want another dosage, please wait for at least 24 hours. You have to gulp down the whole tablet with water, without chewing or breaking it. You can eat food along with it, but do not consume very fatty meals along with this medication because it will delay the onset period of this medication.
This oral erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation treatment start to kick in your system within 30 minutes to 1 hour and stays effective for 5 to 6 hours. Please do not exceed or alter the prescribed dosage to prevent the risk of overdose.
The list of side-effects that may occur after the use of Super Vilitra for treating your sexual dysfunctions:
Side-effects of Vardenafil:
- Stuffy Nose
- Runny Nose
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in telling apart the shades of blue and green
- Chest pain
- Jaw pain
- Arm pain
- Loss of vision (RARE)
- Loss of hearing ability (RARE)
- Priapism (RARE)
Side-effects of Dapoxetine:
- Dizziness and light-headedness
- Agitation and disorientation
- Extreme sweating
- Reduced libido
- Blurred eyesight
- Buzzing or humming in the ears
- A rise in blood pressure
- Extreme tiredness
- Parched mouth
Any allergic reaction occurring after the use of Vardenafil and Dapoxetine has rarely been reported but if you observe any symptoms of allergy such as rashes, hives, swelling of the tongue, or any other then stop using Super Vilitra and get medical assistance from your doctor.
What are the medications that may interact with the Vardenafil and Dapoxetine present in Super Vilitra?
Medications that interact Vardenafil:
Medications that interact with Dapoxetine:
- Glyceryl Trinitrate
This list gives you a brief idea about the medications and drugs which interact with Super Vilitra tablets, so, please let your doctor know about all the medications, drugs, and over-the-counter drugs you are taking or have taken in the near past so that you do not face any damage or harmful side-effects due to the combination of these medications with the Super Vilitra tablets.
Warnings, and Precautions to be aware of before you start making use of Super Vilitra (Vardenafil 20 mg + Dapoxetine 60 mg)
- Super Vilitra tablets are a combination of Vardenafil and Dapoxetine, hence, do not use any drug, medication, or substance that contains any of these two ingredients, as doing so will increase the dosage and make you vulnerable to overdose, and give you serious side effects.
- If you have been prescribed medication that contains Vardenafil or Dapoxetine, then please don’t use Super Vilitra tablets also, please do not combine this medication with other PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Sildenafil citrate, and Tadalafil.
- If you suffering from low blood pressure, please inform your doctor about it. As this medication relaxes the blood vessels of your body, your blood pressure may dip, therefore, your doctor may have to monitor your health after you use this medication.
- This medication is only to be used by people who are above the age of 18 and under the age of 64 and have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. This medication is to be only used if it is prescribed to you and please do not use this as a recreational drug, doing so will put your health in deterioration.
- Using grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit while the Vardenafil and Dapoxetine present in the Super Vilitra tablets are still in your system, the combination of these ingredients produces disastrous effects on the body when combined.
- Completely avoid alcohol or drink only in moderation while these drugs are in your system as they can lower your blood pressure, cause dizziness, and even make you faint.
- Super Vilitra may make your vision blurry, and make you drowsy and even faint so please do not do any activities that require extreme focus and attention such as driving, operating machines, handling babies, or even swimming or rowing.
- If you suffer from cardiovascular diseases, diseases that affect the liver, kidney, and eyes, and bleeding disorders such as Hemophilia and Von Willebrand disease then you might need your doctor to adjust your dosage of Super Vilitra based on the severity of your condition as well as your medical records. If you suffer from any other diseases or genetic conditions be sure to tell your doctor to rule out the possibility of making it worse with this drug.